When you have a partner with cancer it’s hard to see outside of yourself. But there are things you might be doing that are making your life more difficult. This post shares the 3 most common mistakes caregivers make, why they are a problem and what you can do about them.
Learn how to set goals in a brand new way… even as a caregiver! This post walks you step by step through the process of creating the future you want one goal at a time.
Do you think that because you are caregiving, you need to put your life on hold? Don’t fall into this type of thinking! This post will give you 5 reasons you need to set goals for yourself as a caregiver.
- Mistakes To Avoid When You Have A Partner With Cancer
- Setting Goals From Abundance – A Step By Step Guide
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Set Goals For Yourself Even If You Are Caregiving
- Can You Be Happy While Someone You Love Isn’t?
- The Cancer Journey for the Caregiver is Like Two Ships In The Same Storm