Thank you for signing up!
Congratulations! This is the first step to learning how to cope while your partner has cancer! Watch the short welcome video below and follow the steps to make sure you get the most out of this free training!
- Head over to the Facebook group to request access. I’ll be offering free tips and insights in this group before the workshop even begins, so you want to get access right away!
- Mark your calendar! Put the dates on your phone or wherever you schedule your time so you don’t forget it! The workshop will last for 60 minutes each day.
- DAY 1: Tuesday, June 21 @ 12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM BST – Identify the Obstacles
- DAY 2: Friday, June 24 @ 12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM BST – Smoothly Ride The Emotional Roller Coaster
- DAY 3: Tuesday, June 28 @ 12PM PST / 3PM EST / 8PM BST – Take Control
- Tell a friend! This workshop is specifically for the person who has a partner/spouse with cancer. If you know someone who could benefit, then share this link so they can sign up too!
To Join The Workshop
Each day of the workshop will be held on Zoom. Use the link and passcode below to join:
Meeting ID: 950 908 3406
Download Your Workbook
Take your learning to the next level!
Links to the Replays
Day 1: click here to watch the replay. Passcode: O55Z?trY
Day 2: click here to watch the replay. Passcode: QLD7v**m
Day 3: click here to watch the replay. Passcode: h3$c0QZX